Tuesday 27 September 2011

Getting Back into it

If you had asked me what my summer was going to be like around the time of my last blog post I would have told you that I was going to spend every day all day working my booty off on this film.

That didn’t happen.

In fact, I didn’t work on my grad film at all.

I made the mistake of going back to 2D and rediscovering COLOUR!

One of the big draw backs of working 3D is the greyness of the work area. Nothing looks pretty; it’s all just a grey screen with grey lumps.

But 2D!

Ah!
It looks so pretty when you’re working on it. Any colour you want you can instantly get! Like a rainbow!

So vibrant!

So beautiful!

Working in 2D! So Much COLOUR



Working in Maya. sooooooo grey...


So instead of working on my very serious and very important grad film I ended up make a video game called SLUG WARS.

Really didn’t see that one coming.

But now that the summer is gone I’m right back into the grayness pulling those long days like I should.

I think taking a break from Porcelain might have been a good idea because I’m feeling refreshed and enthusiastic about the project.

HA!

I’m going to regret this come April when I’m freaking out about not having any time left!

1 comment: