Saturday 26 May 2012

Attack of the Technical Difficulties


I suppose every project has its hiccups

May is the month that I blog about mine

WARNING: The following post is rated PG-13 for the use of frequent coarse language.

I believe my blog has somewhat of a poetic nature to it. Since poets carefully select words to best articulate their message, I too have chosen the most adequate words for the situation.

If you are going to get offended stop reading now.

If you are going to get offended but continue reading anyway may I suggest that you pretend I have used euphemisms such as Fruitcakes, or Shazbots.

On with the blog post!

It is a well-known fact that when you work with computers things will eventually go to hell. It’s bound to happen.  I take many precautions by backing everything up each night, saving multiple versions of a file, but never-the-less things will inevitably go unexplainably and horribly wrong.

It’s like being in a horror movie. You know the killer is in the house, you know they will jump out sooner or later, probably when you’re least expecting-

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!! WHAT THE MONKEY BALLS JUST HAPPENED?!?!?!


WHY DOESN’T SHE HAVE FACE?! WHERE DID HER GODDAMN FACE GO?! 



WHAT HAPPENED TO HER BODY!!!! WHAT THE SHIT HAPPENED TO HER BODY?!?! FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

I started laughing hysterically because my film now looks like a surrealist painting.

Then crying hysterically because I had a grad panel in a week (the scary thing where a panel of Profs see your work and evaluate you accordingly)

 And I have no idea where my protagonists face is

Oh

I found it. It’s stuck in the wall.

Fuck.



No comments:

Post a Comment